Click Here for complete information regarding sponsorship opportunities.
Also Click Here to view more information about sponsorship investment for 2017-2018.
The following are several examples of ways to support the efforts of Leadership Centre County:
Leadership Centre County develops and delivers 12 program days each year. Volunteer committee members, in collaboration with board members and the executive director, work to add program refinements, new features, new topics and issues, and new faculty members each year. Program Day sponsors, can underwrite the expenses associated with the day of their choice. For more information, contact Georgia Abbey at 238-5559. Benefits to the donor include:
• Invitation to meet class members at breakfast on your program day;
• Invitation to attend Program Day After Hours events;
• Recognition in LCC Annual Report and Directory distributed to area companies, government officials, NGOs, LCC Alumni and current class members;
• Recognition in LCC news releases, newsletter, and on our webpage;
• Recognition in annual Graduation Celebration Banquet Program;
• An Invitation to suggest topics and speakers for your Program Day.
Leadership Centre County Giving Circle
The Leadership Centre County Program Enhancement Fund was established by Betsy Dupuis, Leadership Centre County Class of 2001. Her goals are to:
• Provide additional resources to program day committees for enhancements which cannot be funded via LCC’s annual budget.
• Enable “outside the box” thinking and planning
• Promote even more innovative and interesting program days
• Facilitate collaboration between or among program day committees.
Leadership Centre County Corporate Named Scholarships
The tuition fee for the program for the 2018– 2019 Leadership Centre County program year is $2040. While many companies pay the full tuition for their employees, each year several class members are not sponsored and therefore must pay their own tuition. This can prove to be a hardship for these candidates. Leadership Centre County is committed to providing opportunities for participation to all qualified candidates regardless of their financial standing.
Class members are selected after a rigorous application review process that clearly identifies them as future community leaders. The corporate named scholarships enable Leadership Center County to provide financial awards to these deserving and motivated persons so they can receive the training that prepares them to serve as effective volunteers for Centre County non-profit and government agencies.
Leadership Centre County Alumni Endowment Fund
The Leadership Centre County Alumni Endowment Fund was established through the Centre Foundation in 2001. The income from the fund will be designated for scholarships and program materials. To make a contribution to our fund contact Executive Director, Centre Foundation.